Jafrum.com

Discussion in 'Motorcycle Riding Gear & Accessories' started by Klyde1, Nov 21, 2017.

1. Klyde1

Klyde1 Bronze Member

Has anyone ordered anything from this company? The reason I ask is, because my wife ordered a pair of riding boots from them a few months back, and she seemed pretty happy with them. So, when I saw, recently, that they had a fairly reasonable price on riding jeans with kevlar and armor I decided to order some. I went by their sizing chart and ordered a couple pair for myself, and a pair for my wife. It took forever for the order to ship, but when it finally arrived and I tried on the pants, I couldn't even get them buttoned. I ordered my correct size. My wife decided to order a pair two sizes larger than she normally would wear, and hers were too tight, as well. Their Return Form states that they want "Happy Customers". So, I thought I would contact them to see what they would do for either refund or exchange.

I received an email back saying that I have to pay to ship them back, and that I also have to pay $10 to exchange them, then, since the individual items (not order total) aren't $99 or above, have to pay shipping to have exchanged items sent back to me. They also said they put the sizing chart up that they get from the manufacturer, and that there are reviews that help people determine sizing. Well, there are no (zero) reviews of the pants I ordered, which left me the sizing chart as the only thing to go on.

Then, I decided to do some looking to find out what information I could get on Jafrum.com. I came across Yelp reviews, and all of them are negative - no "Happy Customers" there. Some were about people returning items, then never getting credit for the return items. Then, I went to the BBB website, and found that they are not members of the BBB, but have an A+ rating, even though there are 13 complaints on the BBB regarding problems with product, bad business practices, etc.

Just wondering what other's experiences have been.

Da Nurse likes this.
  2. Alpal

Alpal Gold Member
    Original 111

Judging from you have experienced I would say you don't need anyone else's point of view because I'm picking they will all be the same as yours. I had trouble like this with a magazine company a few years back and after belting my head against a brick wall for months I decided to take the loss and learn from the experience and move on. Sell the gear on eBay or whatever over there, give a good idea of the sizes and you'll do ok I reckon.
    Alpal

Da Nurse, Klyde1 and Warlock like this.
  3. Gator Mcklusky

Gator Mcklusky Gold Member

I haven't ordered from them, but I've ordered a ton of stuff from revzilla.com and I've always been happy with them and their customer service.

4. Klyde1

Klyde1 Bronze Member

Well, I would never recommend Jafrum to anyone. I've heard of Revzilla, but have never ordered anything from them. I've ordered from RonAyers.com with good success, but that was motorcycle parts not riding clothes.

Da Nurse and Gator Mcklusky like this.
  5. Roadie

Roadie Bronze Member
    Original 111

Wimberley Texas (Austin Area) Texas Hill Country
    I have bought several pairs of leather gloves over the past dozen years from them without any issues.

Da Nurse likes this.
  6. xrays

xrays Well-Known Member
    Supporter

+1 for Revzilla. Their customer service and pre-sales support is the best - they are very knowledgeable people.